Solved

Web Shield No Longer Working on Chrome

• 21 July 2014
  • 5 replies

Hello, recently, my Web Shield for Webroot has ceased to work. This occured on startup, just after Google Chrome began to bug-out and fail to function for a good 12 hours. I don't know how much detail you need on the situation, so just ask.
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 21 July 2014, 00:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hello, recently, my Web Shield for Webroot has ceased to work. This occured on startup, just after Google Chrome began to bug-out and fail to function for a good 12 hours. I don't know how much detail you need on the situation, so just ask.
Welcome Jehovahkiin!

Great to have you here in the WSA Forum There has been problems with the Web Shield not working since the lastest update of Chrome. in this Thread.. You'll find others having issues with Chrome . The Green check marks are not available with lastest Chrome update. 

Or  please submit a support ticket if none of this works for you!;)

Please let us know if this corrects the problem ..;)

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hello Jehovahkiin!

I would like to welcome you to the community!

Thank you for your feedback and I hope to see you here often!

Beth
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sorry Sherry it won't work with the new Chrome version please see my answer here and Webroot is working on a fix! https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/No-Green-Checks-next-to-websites-on-google-bing-searches-on/m-p/130122#M7727

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Sorry Sherry it won't work with the new Chrome version please see my answer here and Webroot is working on a fix! https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/No-Green-Checks-next-to-websites-on-google-bing-searches-on/m-p/130122#M7727

Daniel
Thanks Daniel! I see its a reported as a solution!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes the solution is it will be fixed ASAP sorry I can't say anymore!

Daniel 😉