Solved

Automating SAT Tool and Monthly Phishing Campaigns: Seeking Clarification

• 17 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello, how are you?

I'm sending this message because I would like you to help me clarify a few doubts.

I've been testing the autopilot in order to automate the SAT tool.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to create a monthly routine, meaning the campaign runs every month and sends a phishing email to users each month?
2. Could you explain how SAT works?

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
António Correia

icon

Best answer by ggreenbaum 18 October 2023, 00:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you for your time António, I will try to answer your questions:

1. Autopilot is a pre-configured program. At this time Autopilot only sends one phishing email and one training course, per month, to the enrollment sources you specify. The content selections and campaign configuration are based on best practices and recommendations including the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. However, new features are added regularly, including customization features coming soon. We value your input so please let us know if there are specific ideas/questions you have regarding this automation feature.
  2. Assuming your question is about technical administration of the Webroot Security Awareness Product, please check out the support documentation and the knowledge base. You can also create a support ticket with any specific questions. All of these are linked from the top navigation control in the website:

I hope this answers your question.