• 11 July 2015
  • 1 reply

how do i down load webroot on my other windows computer, and on ipads

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi fkloss1969

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Well we can certainly help here.

Assuming that you are using the PC version of WSA you can download the installer for the Webroot version from here or the Best Buy version from here (if using a Mac then please post back and we can provide the link for relevant versions).

Then all you need to do once the installer is downloaded to the computer is to run it, making sure that (i) the PC is connected to the internet & (ii) you have your keycode to had as you will need to enter it during the installation process.  Allow the installlation, including the initial scan to complete and then REBOOT the computer.

And that should do it.  Should you have any issues or and further questions then please post back here and we wil do our best to assist.

In terms of installing on an iPad you need to make sure you have the right version downloaded for your license of WSA. Please refer to this KB Article for help.

Then please see this KB article in relation to how to install the iOS apps - SecureWeb and SecureSync.

Please do not that iOS devices are classed as devices that consume seat of a license or subscription so you need to factor that into the calculation of how many devices you can cover with your subscription.

Hope that helps?  If not then please post back.

Regards, Baldrick