Solved

Is is still a good idea to stick to LastPass that comes with a Webroot subscription?

• 14 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

I use a Webroot Internet Security Plus subscription that comes with a LastPass account.

With all the negative media reports, reviews and opinions being thrown around in the social media circles, I was wondering if fellow Webroot community members who are all using Webroot ( I assume) for their internet security, would still recommend using LastPass as the primary password manager as it comes together with the Webroot subscription. 

sm-d 

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 14 January 2024, 16:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7

I started using the Free Version of LastPass maybe 10+ years ago. I also had a backup password manager (Free RoboForm). I never installed the Webroot Premium Version of LastPass because I was satisfied with the free version, it met all my needs, plus I didn’t want two accounts at LastPass. With all the breaches LastPass has had in the past years I decided to drop LastPass, they have lost my trust.  I’m now with RoboForm Paid Version and very satisfied with it.

HTH,

Dave.

Userlevel 2

Thanks so much for your reply, and also for reaffirming my concerns about LastPass.

Upon your recommendation, I did visit the RoboForm website including combing through comments by users on Play Store, and I am happy to I have already opened up an account with RoboForm.

Cheers,

sm-d