Solved

Is it safe to download the game app from a website instead of the Play Store for mod?

• 25 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I found out that these apps may contain issues. But a friend of mine tried this. Is it like going on an exciting adventure to download Stick War Legacy from a website instead of the Play Store, or could it be risky and cause problems for your device's security? How can you make sure to install the game safely and avoid any potential issues on the internet? Any experiences? please share

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 25 July 2023, 19:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Gamernerd 

It’s not recommended as your taking a chance that it might have some type of Malware within the data…

Personally I don’t, even though I have have Webroot Mobile Security installed.

HTH,

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your best reply. I was  collecting suggestions as I was obsessed with the game . I might not take the risk. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Thanks for your best reply. I was  collecting suggestions as I was obsessed with the game . I might not take the risk. 

VirusTotal says it’s safe as I downloaded to my PC and checked it with VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/183e2934be6418659ac15f98f43b24bb8757f2bb1985e3e18349b0909ad1edd6 but I don’t know for sure?

Userlevel 1

awesome man Thanks