Within the past few days, one of my games has no internet connection when webroot is enabled. This program never had an issue with webroot till recently. No settings I change will allow the connection unless I completely disable webroot.
If it is allowing the connection, it makes it so slow that the connection always times out.
Best answer by ProTruckDriver
Can you please try a “Clean Reinstall” of WSA.
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
If that does not solve the problem,
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7
Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.