Contest: Your Picture's Worth 32 Gigs!

Show first post

108 replies

Userlevel 7
This is my humble setup, dont really have much room anymore for my proper setup. PC while doesnt look too impressive is a decent spec PC which I built last year. I have my TrackIR setup on my NY hat!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Nice, you even have the pedals 🙂
Userlevel 2
New to the community and I will be the first one posting their phone as being protected by Webroot? 😉 I'm at work so don't have access to show the PC being protected. unless a TeamViewer screenshot counts 😛.

/App needs a material design update... *whistling* 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
New to the community and I will be the first one posting their phone as being protected by Webroot? 😉 I'm at work so don't have access to show the PC being protected. unless a TeamViewer screenshot counts 😛.

/App needs a material design update... *whistling* :P
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Be sure to visit often as we are a great bunch and you might just fit in!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Setting up the new PoE managed switch and more network testing! Webroot protected machine that's a server/workstation!

Userlevel 2
@ wrote:

Cheers,

Daniel ;)
Thank you for the warm welcome 🙂. Sadly, my time is split between gaming, work, photography and my wife so it is a little difficult fitting all these communities in but I shall try 🙂. Nine times out of ten I will probably visit if I have a problem I can't solve 😉 🙂.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Cheers,

Daniel ;)
Thank you for the warm welcome 🙂. Sadly, my time is split between gaming, work, photography and my wife so it is a little difficult fitting all these communities in but I shall try 🙂. Nine times out of ten I will probably visit if I have a problem I can't solve 😉 🙂.
I'm sorry but that is no excuse so make sure to say hi once in a while! 😃 Okay?

Daniel

I'll take my prize now... :P

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I'll take my prize now... :P

Holy monitors Batman!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Thanks for the great product.

Love my Webroot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

My phone too...

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Count me in this wonderfull contest........................Alphabetical, but always number 1 with me!

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Just your typical, run of the mill, messy setup.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I like how you are using the phone book as a monitor stand.  It's about all they are good for these days 🙂
Userlevel 1
Badge +5
Recycling at its finest. 😉

Userlevel 7

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

Is that really your office?  That's an impressive collection of guns!