Contest: Your Picture's Worth 32 Gigs!

Show first post

108 replies

Can employees enter? :P

@ Nice HOTAS! I was thinking of getting that one, how much play on your stick after uve used it for a while?
Just assembled webroot protected PC!!!

Userlevel 1

Sorry it's a little dark. This is my home business workstation. And awesome gaming computer.

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx211/armando411/Personalized%20Security%20Report%20%20%20Webroot.png

One of my many protected machines.  Webroot faithful here!
Userlevel 1

this is my new HP Envy
Userlevel 1
oh yes and my first time using web root , I always used MC and had lots of trouble love web root easier and helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Welcome to the community forums SD and welcome to the world of webroot I am sure you will love it as much as we do :)

Here is my MSI GS70 Stealth Pro

PS: I have no idea why it is sideways, it isnt on my desktop but when I upload it, its desided to have a lie down. Still same principle XD
Userlevel 1
thank you I hope so love , web root so far have it on computer and I pad and I phone all , new at this kind of thing didn't know what a thread was but am getting it a little

Webroot Secure Anywhere Mobile software is very efficient and I am very happy with its performance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Can employees enter? :P

@ Nice HOTAS! I was thinking of getting that one, how much play on your stick after uve used it for a while?
Unfortunately employees are not eligible to win, but you can post a photo anyway for fun :)

Also we do have the employee joke contest going on, if you want to enter to win something.
Can foreigners participate?
🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Yes Anyone can!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yep you can!

Sent from Colorado

Here is my Lenovo and TV.