Contest: Your Picture's Worth 32 Gigs!

Show first post

108 replies

Here you go :)
Two of the three devices using webroot since december :)

By the, way, found this in T&Cs...

"A potential winner may be required to correctly answer, without ssistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a timed, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by Sponsor by e-mail before being declared the Prize winner"

Is that a captcha or...? hahahah

Userlevel 7
@

My 52 is working pretty well after years of abuse! Its rarely used for civilian flying so its all combat use and thus I gets thrown around! Apart from one LED not being as bright its still fine, the rudder pot is a bit crappy but since I use pedals I dont mind. I was going to upgrade to the X-55 Rhino but apparently they have terrible build issues at the moment. A X-52 Pro is a great piece of kit and well worth the price. I dont think there is much value buying one of the pro HOTAS's I dont think they offer much more for the extra few hundred.  The Pedals are the same Saitek design and are very cheap for what they are and I give them dogs abuse! Bulletproof! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
By the, way, found this in T&Cs...

"A potential winner may be required to correctly answer, without ssistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a timed, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by Sponsor by e-mail before being declared the Prize winner"

Is that a captcha or...? hahahah

That is actually requirement for sweepstakes in Canada, as silly as it sounds :)

http://contests.about.com/od/sweepstakes101/f/caskillquestion.htm

Awesome hahaha  :D
Thanks for such a useful link
Userlevel 1

Thanks for the info  @! I will probably invest in one closer to Star Citizen launch. I'm using a crappy TM T.Flight HOTAS right now, wanting more. 

Sad i cant win, but might as well finish what i've started (sorry about the mess):

On screen, you can see 7 copies of Webroot protecting 7 mostly* virtual machines!

I would love to win your contest!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I would love to win your contest!!
All you have to do is post a photo of a Webroot-protected device!
Gotta love your backlit keyboards, @ :)
Looks like a great secure flash drive!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
All my keyboards are backlit I love them and my laptop is aswell. I couldnt go back now. Dont make the mistake I did 0.0
Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
All my keyboards are backlit I love them and my laptop is aswell. I couldnt go back now. Dont make the mistake I did 0.0
Same here my 2 current Laptops both have backlit keyboards and would not even look at one without it!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks for everyone who took the time to post a photo.

I just did a random drawing and the winner is....drum roll please....

@ for his picture here:
https://community.webroot.com/t5/Announcements-and-Release-Notes/Contest-Your-Picture-s-Worth-32-Gigs/m-p/193278#M4340

Here's a picture of your prize sitting on my desk - just PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you.  Congrats!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Congratulations @:D

Thanks @ for a fun fun contest!! I really enjoyed everyone's  awesome photos!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations @  and thank you for a great game Nic and the rest of the Webroot team, we got a great insight into everyones set up from it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +52

@deunnero

Thanks for the contest @ :D
Congrats!
😃
Userlevel 7
Congratulations @! :D

I've seen similar pendrive in action and must admit it's a really good piece of hardware with a high level of data protection, so I'm sure you'll be happy with your reward :D

Nic, many thanks for the idea and the organization of this contest, with great pleasure I took a part in it, also I'm glad that so many of us shared the pictures of their machines :D

Maybe we could have more of such great events in the future ;)

Mike
Userlevel 6
This is super awesome!  
Thanks guys!

As soon as I get it, I'll do an unboxing video 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congratulations @ enjoy that very nice drive!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Congrats :)

Please post a link when you have made the vid would be nice to see and its views none the less :)

And thanks nic for the fun. 😉
Userlevel 7
I might need to take a picture and post it Very Late just to show off the system here and be fashionably late.  Wait... Does that count if the party's over?  Ahh well.