Solved

Frequent prompts that webroot features are turned on on Galaxy S3

• 20 February 2013
  • 2 replies

Every few days, webroot tells me I may be at risk.  It then prompts for a scan to be manually run, and to manually re-enable all the features, which it shows are disabled.  Anybody know why it keeps turning it's features off, and why the scheduled scan doesn't seem to make it happy?
icon

Best answer by pegas 20 February 2013, 16:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello ssorensonaz and welcome to the Webroot Community!

It seems that your installation is somehow faulty, hence please uninstall WSA from your Android device and download it again from the Google Play. You need to download the correct version, there're three versions, Free, Premier (paid) and Complete (paid too but includes PC and Android protection).

Please revert with result.

If the reinstallation won't solve the issues, I encourage you to open Support Ticket and they will instruct you how to collect and send them logs from your device for perusal.
Userlevel 7
Hi ssorensonaz,
Did the reinstallation help? This sounds like a case in which we might want to get logs off the device from to see what is happening. I can help out with that if the issue is persisting. Please let us know.

There has been no reply, so we will mark this as solved for now.  If you need more assistance, please reply.  🙂