Adobe Reader issues

• 23 July 2014
  • 6 replies

not sure if that above message is addressing the issues i am having today .. started school today and need adobe reader to print my books for school but it wont download and wont let me print , i do have webroot securty and not sure if that is the issue here or if its adobe or if its a combonation of both dose anyone know if these are either one or the other or both and if they are intending on fixing it soon  now computer litterate and dont know what that pre noticefaction thing means if its actually telling us that they are going to fix these issues tommorrow or just allow webroot to let them threw with out all the hassels ..

any help please  thanks so very much

Edit: To change name of thread to be more clear. Also moved it here until the OP tells us what version of WSA he is using! TH

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and welcome to the Webroot Community!

Can you give us more info such as, OS & if it's 32bit or 64bit and your language localization?

Thanks,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
 not sure if that above message is addressing the issues i am having today .. started school today and need adobe reader to print my books for school but it wont download and wont let me print , i do have webroot securty and not sure if that is the issue here or if its adobe or if its a combonation of both dose anyone know if these are either one or the other or both and if they are intending on fixing it soon  now computer litterate and dont know what that pre noticefaction thing means if its actually telling us that they are going to fix these issues tommorrow or just allow webroot to let them threw with out all the hassels ..

any help please  thanks so very much
Welcome to the community

Did you get your Adobe reader from Adobe;s website?

Beth
 i dont know how to tell which os i have  english is my  language and located in us
yes i did  and then when had to reinstall got it from university of phoenix for our schoool use
 i do beleive my os is windows vista and also think it is 64 bit
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
 i do beleive my os is windows vista and also think it is 64 bit
follow the link Daniel gave you, or this one  the website will recognize your system. Uncheck the box for the McAfee software,
then click on install lower right of the screen.