Solved

correct OS in website

Userlevel 7
Badge +37
under system requirements WSA - AV  : Mobile Security Requirements must delet ,

Becuase WSA-AV do not support Mobile & Tablet Devices .

icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 21 May 2014, 14:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
The page is correct, we have a mobile product that does work on Android and Tablet devices it comes with the product you see on that page.
Userlevel 7
To clarify a little bit, the 1 license WSA-AV may not support use of WSA-Mobile Premier or WSA-Mobile Complete, but you can use WSA-Mobile Free on any Android device. Owners of WSA-AV most certainly can use WSA-Mobile on an Android as documented here https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-for/Which-Android-Version-Do-I-Download/ta-p/37300

Failure to mention the WSA-Mobile Free in the WSA-AV info might mislead customers into 'overpurchasing' a version they do not really need to provide basic AV/Malware protection to thier PC and Android device.  

I do see what you mean, in that the system requirements show Android and the product comparisan lower down indicates Android protection is not included.  That is a little confusing, but it means that the PREMIUM Android features such as access to Password Manager and Backup&Sync are NOT supported.  AV/Malware protection is available to use for your Android device if you purchase WSA-AV at no additional charge.
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
When We talk about pay products , must write information base pay products , not free products .

free AV s are for all users .

When a user purchase WSA-AV can not use webroot mobile with all features . ( Premier version )

Thanks ,
Regards ,

Userlevel 7
I respectfully disagree.  The documentation clearly shows that additional premium mobile features are not available with purchse of WSA-AV, but purchsaers of WSA-AV can protect a mobile device at no additional charge.  It could perhaps be written more clearly, but it is accurrate.

Again, please refer to the KB article in my first reply: it was created for the purpose of clearing up any confusion and to make sure ALL WSA users know what Android protection product they should use for the class of license they have purchased  :-) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I agree we have discussed it many times the AV only version does not allowed (Android Premier) to be used, only PC or Mac as it says in the KB article: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-for/Which-Android-Version-Do-I-Download/ta-p/37300

Daniel