Solved

Current subscriber but Unable to Connect to Service

• 24 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I have been trying to print out pdf files to my printer but have been unable to do that. I thought that it may have been a driver and spoke with a tech yesterday at HP that went on to my computer and said that I have corrupt files and he mentioned something about a worm. He also started telling me about prices for security for 2- 4 -8 years and lifetime and I didn't feel comfortable hearing that and stopped anything further. He did ask if I had any Malware devices and I said Webroot. I tried to go on as I used this about a few days ago and got the page that said Unable to Connect to Service. Please help !!

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 24 January 2024, 16:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Salnyyank1 

Are you using Windows or a Mac? I would suggest you contact Webroot Support to see if anything from Webroot could be the cause.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket 24/7/365

Call 1-866-612-4227 Mon - Fri 7 AM to 5:30 PM (MDT)

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

Also phone numbers from around the world: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/about/contact-us

Thanks,