execution delay

Hi everybody,  I just installed WSA.  

I use a copy of ed, which I ported from FreeBSD, regularly.  It now takes approximately 10-15 seconds to load, as opposed to instantaneously, which renders it rather useless for my purposes, as vim in ex mode starts quickly, I just don't like the screen refresh that it does.  

The delay happens both from a cmd.exe window, and from explorer, and in a new window via the start command, in short, every way I can think of starting it.  For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to tell WSA that it should let this executable start without a scan.  

Any help would be appreciated.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello mdoug and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

It could be because the files need to be Whitelisted in the Cloud so I would suggest that you Submit a Support Ticket and they can let you know and they will sorted out for you!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome to the WSA Community mdoug...hopefully @ answered your question and please post back with the outcome so that we can help others...:)

Best Regards, 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Welcome to the WSA Community mdoug...hopefully @ answered your question and please post back with the outcome so that we can help others...:)

Best Regards, :)
Right on @  I forgot to say that this time!

Cheers,

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
AHHA Caughtcha!! ;)It's okay we work as a Team! 🙂