Solved

keycode

• 29 June 2014
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
hi i have a question about my keycode i have 190 days left but i am looking to buy a new 365 days key will i get 555 days or will it remove the 190 days and only give me the new 365 days many thanks for any help as i like webroot and i just what to keep using it for a very long time as it is one of the best avs i have ever used
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 29 June 2014, 14:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Paul!

Question for you: are you going to keep the same level of protection that you currently have or do you plan to upgrade?  (You posted here in WSA-Antivirus, so I assume you are using that.  Did you plan to upgrade to WSA-Internet Security or WSA-Complete?)

If you are staying at the same version, you can go ahead and purchase the new key code from Webroot at any time, but do NOT activate it.

Once you have the new key code do NOT activate it.  You can either let the Mods here on the Community know OR submit a Trouble Ticket to have them make sure that the days of the new key code are simply added to the current one.  You will probably be asked by them to add it to your Console, but I would wait to do that until the Mods or Support request that you do so just to be safe.  What they can do is simply cancel the new key code entirely, and add the days from it to your existing key code, giving you all of the days paid for, with no need to change key codes on your protected device(s).  We consumers are not able to manipulate things in the Console to do this ourselves.

I hope this answers your question!
Userlevel 1
hi thanks for your help i willl  submit a Trouble Ticket to have them make sure that the days of my  new key code are added to my old thanks for your help today
Userlevel 7
You are most welcome.  If you have any problems, let us know and we can ask one of the Community Mods to take a look at things for you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello paul94483, I see you registered back in Jan... And I just want to give you a Welcome to the WSA Forum and it's nice to have you here! I see our @ has answered your concerns over your keycode!

Have a great day and join us anytime just to browse and have fun too! :)

Regards