Hello Everyone

I need block many url via console webroot
It si possible ?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 4 May 2019, 11:38

Hi edwin77

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am afraid that there is 'official' way to block multiple URL via WRSA itself or via the account console. I know of a method of doing this by way of manually editing a file within the program library but it is quite a labourious process and requires some Windows technical competency (not saying that you are not, as I do not know....just saying).

If yo would like to try that then please post back. Otherwise your best option for an official answer is to Submit a Support Ticket, to get the Support team to advise.

Regards, Baldrick
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi edwin77

I am afraid that there is 'official' way to block multiple URL via WRSA itself or via the account console. I know of a method of doing this by way of manually editing a file within the program library but it is quite a labourious process and requires some Windows technical competency (not saying that you are not, as I do not know....just saying).

If yo would like to try that then please post back. Otherwise your best option for an official answer is to Submit a Support Ticket, to get the Support team to advise.

Regards, Baldrick
Badge +1
Hi edwin77

I am afraid that there is 'official' way to block multiple URL via WRSA vidmate itself or via the account console. I know of a method of doing this by way of manually editing a file within the program library but it is quite a labourious process and requires some Windows technical competency (not saying that you are not, as I do not know....just saying).

Regards, Baldrick

Just what I needed, worked a treat, thank you!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings