Webroot 50% discount?

Userlevel 6
Badge +23
This is a link to a 50% discount on SecureAnywhere products, would someone please help me out by checking it for me and tell me if it's OK to go ahead and order?  It's from the Official Website and the 1st displayed in a Google Search result under 'Internet Security Special' but has no 'offer start/end date'. 

~ snip Affiliate links are not for the Community if you find them you can use them but please don't post them in the Community thanks snip ~ TH

13 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi Linda,

That is indeed a valid offer and has no end date because when the promotion is finished, the link will be removed :)

Thanks!
Eamon F
Userlevel 7
Badge +52

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

... and whether it's the 2014 edition ...
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Aaaahh! Thanks EamonF!

Cheers! 😉
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Actually, come to think of it, does it really matter whether I buy the 2014 edition or not seeing that you get automatic updates anyway?
Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@ wrote:
Actually, come to think of it, does it really matter whether I buy the 2014 edition or not seeing that you get automatic updates anyway?
Even if you bought a version from 2010, it would still give you the latest update automatically so 2014 version is fine 😉
Userlevel 7
Here's a better deal  ~ snip Affiliate links are not for the Community if you find them you can use them but please don't post them in the Community thanks snip ~ TH
Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Protected for another year, and for half the normal price too!  That's better than a slap on the back of the legs with a wet lettuce isn't it??!!!!  ;p  

Thanks for your help peeps!
Userlevel 7
Congrats Linda. Good going. It couldn't get any better than getting WSA at half price.:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Affiliate links are not for the Community if you find them you can use them but please don't post them in the Community!

Thanks,

Daniel
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Ooooh!! I'm really sorry about that Daniel, won't happen again.

Linda. 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
No problem Linda as you didn't know!

To Quote a source:

"Right, affiliate links are for our partners to share in places other than our own websites. It's counterproductive for Webroot to have those links available on our own site."

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Mmm, consider my wrists well and truly slapped! Ha ha! 🙂