Full scan freezes on my Mac

• 7 December 2013
  • 3 replies

I am at wits end because it keeps freezing on certain files.. and it has been sitting here on the same file for four hours.  I dont know if I should uninstall it and reinstall it or what the problem is.  I would appreciate any help that you can provide.  I have searched on here and have seen some instances of this happening on PCs, but I have a macbook.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Creepyguy

Welcome to the Community Forums. :D

I am not a Mac user myself, but as a first step it can do little harm to uninstall WSA, reboot, & clean install, i.e., do not import any previous settings if offerred to during the reinstall, from the latest download of WSA.

Then see if the same files or others are causing the same issue.  If the issue persists then you should Open a Support Ticket providing the details of the issue, etc., so that the Support Team can see if they can track the issue for you. 

Post back to let us know how you get on, etc.

HTH?

Regards, Baldrick
I  removed it... redownladed it... Now it does NOTHING..... It wont scan... it wont let me change any settings... It asked for my key and does NOTHING.... I am so beyond frustrated right now...

Userlevel 7
Hi Creepyguy

Sorry to hear that.  Your frustration is completely understandable.

You should absolutely Open a Support Ticket providing the details of the issue, etc., so that the Support Team can see if they can track/resolve the issue for you.  They are usually on the ball and top notch.

Regards, Baldrick