Solved

Mac - Can not login Webshield (Firefox / Safari)

• 3 February 2014
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
  • New Voice
  • 17 replies
In my account I have 2 subscriptions of which one has ended. When I try to logon to Webshield it is refused because subscription is ended. It is saying that I have to extend this subscription.

I would like to connect to Webshield with my new subscription. Please let me know how to arrnage this.

Regards,
Rutger
icon

Best answer by MikeR 3 February 2014, 22:37

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I do see your active subscription in our system.  Do you have the keycode for the active subscription?  You should be able to enter the new keycode in place of the expired one.  Bring up the console and click on the gear icon next to My Account and that will let you enter the new keycode.
Userlevel 2
I have 2 consoles. My current subscription is in a console created in 2014. My old subscription is in a console created in 2012. When attempting to connect with Webshield it is trying to connect to my old subscription. It is not possible to add my new subscription to my old console (error).
Userlevel 7
Hi Nic

Perhaps not my place to say this but I thinkthat this one is one for the backroom boys (& girls) althought @ has in the past, if I recall correctly, managed to sort out the necessary in relation to this sort of thing.

HTH?  Apologies if my comments are out of place...I have struggled with this one in the past.  ;)

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yeah at this point we should probably get you over to support to get this fixed.  You are correct that we've reached the extent of what I can handle @ :)

Go ahead and click here to get started.
Userlevel 7
It looks like we were within the grace period of the account closing and Nic and I were able to revive the account and associate the new keycode. You should be good to go, please let us know if you have any questions! :D
Userlevel 2
Everything is fine now. Thanks to all for your efforts and help to solve this issue. :D

Regards
Rutger