Solved

Proposed KB Article: How to Recover Account Password and Security Code

• 10 April 2013
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
I noticed there are items about creating the Account, but I did not see a KB article on Recovering an Account with appropriate screen shots.  Can we have one added that might look something like this?

If you are not able to log into the account Console, you can recover your Password, Security Code, or both.  You must have the correct email address/login for the account you wish to recover.  At the login screen of the Account Portal click the “Can’t log in?” as shown in Image 1. 

You will now be at an option screen. (Image 2 below) Choose which one you need to recover.  If you cannot remember either of them, simply complete all the following recovery steps for one, and then go back to the main login screen, click “Can’t log in?” again, and choose the other option.

You will be prompted to enter the email address of the account/login that you wish to recover.

At the next screen you will be prompted for the answer to the Security Question that you created during  Account Creation

Check the email address you entered (See Image ) as the requested information will be sent there.
If you are not able to remember the correct email address to the Account, or the answer to the Security Question, Submit a Trouble Ticket

icon

Best answer by MikeR 11 April 2013, 01:16

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
This is a great idea, David. I'll nominate it and publish the idea! 😃
Userlevel 7
Thanks Mike!  I admit though I cheated... I nominated it myself :D
Userlevel 7
Here is a link to the TKB!

How Do I Change/Reset My Password or Security Code?

Userlevel 7
Thank you, and thank you for cleaning it up a bit!
Userlevel 7
Not a problem! Thank you for the great suggestion. 😃