Solved

question/ problem regarding renewal

• 4 January 2014
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13
Hi,

I recently received an email from webroot reminding me that my subscription expires soon. Then I opened my webroot software (WSA Complete) and clicked on "Renew Now". After that my browser opened a new window:

https://store.webroot.com/store?Action=DisplayPage&Locale=es_ES&SiteID=webroote&id=QuickBuyCartPage

I completed the process and got the confirmation email. But surprisingly my current subscription (and original keycode) is not renewed. Instead I received a new keycode.

I guess that my renewal process turned into a new purchase and I don't want that. How can I fix this?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by uvox 4 January 2014, 19:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi uvox

I will have to watch out for that one as I am due to undertake renewal on one of my WSA keys.

Your best bet to get that resolved is to Open a Support Ticket with the details of your original key and the new one provided plus any other information pertinent to the renewal requesta and its result.  They should be able to resolve this for you.

Alternative, @ might be able to look at this for you as and when he is next connected.  But to be sure I would open the Support Ticket.

HTH?

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 4
Badge +13
Thanks Baldric,

Finally I requested a refund and it's been accepted. For any reason the software sent me to the european store, but now it's been fixed and I've been prompted to the US site.

Thanks again
Userlevel 7
Hi uvox

No problem...always glad to try to help where I can.

Hope that the refund does not mean that you are leaving us?..:(  But rather it allows you to renew your existing key and stay part of a great Community. :D

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 4
Badge +13
Noooooo,

I'm not leaving! It's just I wanted to keep using my previous keycode 😃
Userlevel 7
Excellent...really, really glad to hear that.  Has made my day. 😃