Solved

RE: Adding Another Protection Issue " Is Baldrick Around"

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Hello Everyone.

Its been a while since I post a review. I hope everyone is doing OK. I missed all of you, this is a very good Forum. I have 5 Subscriptions of Webroot Secure Anywhere CE 24.2 Installed in 5 Separate Computers, and I am happy without any issues. I thing it used to called another name.  I wanted to purchase one more Subscription and Install It to my friends Computer as a Gift, But I could not find any Links to do that. Therefore I purchased One single Subscription alone Webroot SecureAnywhere Anti Virus 1 Device 1 Year Subscription for $29.99 and I was charge $9.99 for a CD Installation which i did not wanted, and there was no option to uncheck the CD Software so the total came up to $41.00.

After the Installations in my friend’s computer, I noticed Inside Utilities there is no System Optimizer. What is the different between my Subscription, and the one I purchased today?

Can I upgrade it?

Is Baldrick around?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 22 April 2024, 03:40

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Also, I noticed the old Console is not working, so I had to create new account. I don't want to screw up, did i do this correctly?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @venus60 

Sorry Baldrick doesn’t seem to be around the Community anymore.

Sounds like you got the AV only version and System Optimizer only comes in the Complete version or the Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription service version. https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home#see-plans-and-pricing

You can upgrade here if you like: https://www.webroot.com/ca/en/home/renewal

And yes any new keycodes have to go to the new Online Console because you can’t add new keycodes to the Legacy console https://identity.webrootanywhere.com/v1/Account/login 

New online console:   https://account.carbonite.com/account/logon?

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello Everyone.

Its been a while since I post a review. I hope everyone is doing OK. I missed all of you, this is a very good Forum. I have 5 Subscriptions of Webroot Secure Anywhere CE 24.2 Installed in 5 Separate Computers, and I am happy without any issues. I thing it used to called another name.  I wanted to purchase one more Subscription and Install It to my friends Computer as a Gift, But I could not find any Links to do that. Therefore I purchased One single Subscription alone Webroot SecureAnywhere Anti Virus 1 Device 1 Year Subscription for $29.99 and I was charge $9.99 for a CD Installation which i did not wanted, and there was no option to uncheck the CD Software so the total came up to $41.00.

After the Installations in my friend’s computer, I noticed Inside Utilities there is no System Optimizer. What is the different between my Subscription, and the one I purchased today?

Can I upgrade it?

Is Baldrick around?

Thanks.

Also note Secure Anywhere CE 24.2 is just for internal use it’s even on the Console and the latest version is:

Thanks,

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Dear TripleHelix.

First of all thank you for your helps. I did go to the Console, and I do see the Protected Check mark next to the computer name. Since Protected Sign is there do i still need to add a Key?

Also, I noticed the link you send me to upgrade, I already paid 41.00 for one computer protection, and it seems like I have to pay another $39.00 to upgrade to a higher level ??

If I install a new subscription, to a computer, and If I see the Protected Check mark In the Top Green Bar of Webroot, Do i still need to add to console??

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Dear TripleHelix.

First of all thank you for your helps. I did go to the Console, and I do see the Protected Check mark next to the computer name. Since Protected Sign is there do i still need to add a Key?

Also, I noticed the link you send me to upgrade, I already paid 41.00 for one computer protection, and it seems like I have to pay another $39.00 to upgrade to a higher level ??

If I install a new subscription, to a computer, and If I see the Protected Check mark In the Top Green Bar of Webroot, Do i still need to add to console??

Thanks

No you don’t need to add to the console but if Webroot turns Brown or Red then there are issues if all stays green then your fine also look here to see more info!

Click on picture to see full size!

Also as I said you have the AV only by the sounds of it and if you want System Optimizer then you will need to upgrade to get it.

Look for a Personal Message from me!

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Also with the CD issue just click on the X to remove from the order next time!

Click on picture to see full size!

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Yes its active. Thank you very much..

My 5 Computers are already updated for another year. My concern is the subscription that I purchased for the 6th Computer yesterday, how can i turn that version to a complete version?

It seems like I have to buy the whole think again. Can I just upgrade the yesterday subscription only, then later next year I can buy for 6 Computers.

Thanks Again

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Only by upgrading. Sorry 😔

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@venus60 Your a long time user are you interested in Beta testing as they give you a Complete Beta keycode and you can join the Beta group?

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Ok, So Technically the last computer which is my friend’s computer its the AV only version Correct. Beside from System Optimizer, is there anything else he is missing than the one I have installed in my 5 computer which is Secure Anywhere CE 24.2 ?

Once again Thank you very much for these important Informations. You are very Knowledgable

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Ok, So Technically the last computer which is my friend’s computer its the AV only version Correct. Beside from System Optimizer, is there anything else he is missing than the one I have installed in my 5 computer which is Secure Anywhere CE 24.2 ?

Once again Thank you very much for these important Informations. You are very Knowledgable

No just System Optimizer and will not install on Mobile devices also no password manager. But you still have the full protection of Webroot!

👍

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Dear TripleHelix.

Again Many thanks for your very valuable informations. I appreciate It very much. I forgot to tell you, I also have Malawarebytes Installed In my computer, I noticed many times when I was online Malawarebytes did blocked certain pages, which webroot didn't do.  and I never had any issues with having both programs running. Is there any Benefit of having these Two Programs running together.

Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

You said the Latest PC Agent is: 9.2.35.17. I noticed in my Tower computer its the correct version, but inside my Laptop is: 9.0.3517. And when I click on check for software updates, it tells me everything is up to date. Why the PC Agent Is different in my Laptop.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

You said the Latest PC Agent is: 9.2.35.17. I noticed in my Tower computer its the correct version, but inside my Laptop is: 9.0.3517. And when I click on check for software updates, it tells me everything is up to date. Why the PC Agent Is different in my Laptop.

v9.0.35.17 is correct there is no v9.2.35.17 so look again and yes you can run both Webroot and MBAM if there are no issues. If you do see v9.2.35.17 please post a picture.

https://answers.webroot.com/Webroot/ukp.aspx?pid=12&app=vw&vw=1&login=1&json=1&solutionid=1131

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Here is the picture from my Laptop software version 9.0.35.12. Also, I noticed in my other computer is also 9.0.35.12.  My 3rd computer 2 is 9.0.35.17

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Here is the picture from my Laptop software version 9.0.35.12. Also, I noticed in my other computer is also 9.0.35.12.  My 3rd computer 2 is 9.0.35.17

Download the installer on the 2 and install over top and reboot to get them all to v9.0.35.17!

Standard PC Download Link:

https://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe

HTH,

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Dear TripleHelix.

Thanks again. I did Downloaded the Fresh Installer from the Link you provided, and all I had to do was Double Click on the Installer, and it did update to the correct version. In other words, the installer did not ran like a normal Installation ap. It automatically got updated by Double Clicking.

Thanks Again

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Dear TripleHelix.

Thanks again. I did Downloaded the Fresh Installer from the Link you provided, and all I had to do was Double Click on the Installer, and it did update to the correct version. In other words, the installer did not ran like a normal Installation ap. It automatically got updated by Double Clicking.

Thanks Again

Correct and glad it's all sorted now! 😃

Cheers,