Waiting for Webroot Extensions in google...
So what's the deal with having to wait for the webroot extensions in Google. I've seen this before, but it has never been as bad as the last couple of days. It's really becoming annoying having to wait almost everywhere you click.
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
I submitted the support ticket. Not sure if it matters, but I had Google open. I checked to make sure that the issue was still occurring before I submitted the ticket. But firefox is my default browser, when I clicked to create the ticket, it opened firefox so the ticket was submitted from firefox and not chrome.
Can you go here and drag this file into the open extension page of Chrome and it will ask you if you would like to install and that should do it!
But it was already installed. I tried dragging and dropping anyway, but nothing happened. I did see in another post to check Allow access to file URLs, so I have that checked. Hasn't helped though. I did not check allow incognito though.
Not the best protection, but my pages load...
I think they finally are getting on top of that problem 🙂