Solved

Webroot Online Dashboard

• 5 May 2013
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi,

I apologize if these have already been answered:

1. I recently changed e-mail, and need to change my e-mail on the Webroot online dashboard: There's no way to do it. Is there a workaround because I really need to change e-mails?
2. I have several consoles (13) that I need to delete...still no option to delete them online. Is there a workaround?
3. How do I delete a user that I no longer need?

I look forward to any assistance.

--Rob
icon

Best answer by MikeR 7 May 2013, 20:33

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Rob,

1. You can create a fresh My Webroot Account or I can change the email that we send notifications and renewal notices to. At this time we cannot switch the email of an existing account.

2. You can Send me a Private Message with the console names and I can delete them. Alternatively, I can delete the oldest ones and leave the console that was most recently seen.

3. I can manually do this as explained above or you can click Deactivate on a computer through your My Webroot Account.

Userlevel 7
Just checking in, Rob. Did you still need assistance removing the unwanted devices?
Userlevel 3
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the follow-up!

I tried creating a fresh My Webroot Account, but received the following message: "This Keycode has already been registered." Alternatively, will you send all e-mail correspondence to "email removed by moderator"?

In addition, please delete all "unnamed consoles" from my online account and the "email removed by moderator" user. A final request, I see that I do not have "Password Security," yet I purchased the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete edition. Will you check this for me?

I sincerely appreciate your assistance with these requests.

--Rob
Userlevel 7
I am working on that now, Rob. Just a heads up that I will remove your email addresses from your post for your protection and I will remove the consoles as requested. Can you please Send me a Private Message with any other email addresses that you do not want to be contacted on so that I can make sure they are not connected to your account?
Userlevel 7
It looks like your new My Webroot Account is setup correctly. I have removed the old devices as requested and I have also removed the 'skepticrob' email address from your subscriptions and replaced it with your new one. The only devices left on your account are all current and last seen in 2013.
Userlevel 3
Mike,

Thank you very much for you assistance!

Beyond the uncomparable protection that Webroot offers, I also appreciate the superb customer service Webroot offers. Oh, since I no longer need the "skepticrob" account, will you delete that profile completely? I'm sticking strictly with "messagerob" moving forward.

Good day, Mike!

--Rob
Userlevel 7
Thanks for the kind words and that won't be a problem! :D