Solved

Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete - days remaining question

• 18 November 2013
  • 7 replies

Hi,

I recently bought Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete - I was told that I need to wait till my current Webroot secureAnywhere complete subscription expires before installing this new keycode. I think this is kind of silly.:@..

Can I install my new Webroot complete (today) and somehow you guys behind the scenes add my remaining days (from the old keycode) into this new installation? :D

Thanks,
Alan
icon

Best answer by MikeR 19 November 2013, 00:22

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi tiki_alan

Welcome to the Community Forums ( I am sure that you have been welcomed...but not yet by me...:D).

I am no expert in license codes, subscription periods, etc., but I am sure that some Community member (one wiser than me @ in this area) will be able to advise on this.

For what it is worth, and if you do not get a reply, then I would log a Support Ticket, and ask the guys (and gals) there if what you hope that you can do is possible or not.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hi tiki_alan,

Have read this thread: https:///t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/Activate-a-New-license/td-p/41380?

If both licenses deal with WSA Complete, in my opinion, you should try to contact the Support and ask them to merge these  two licenses into one. I believe this is possible, because Guys (and Gals) from Webroot Support are always trying to help their clients:D

Regards,

Mike
Userlevel 7
Hey tiki_alan,

The support team has taken care of this and they have responded to your support ticket. Thanks for waiting! :robothappy:
Awesome!! Thanks for the quick turn around!! you gusy rock!!
***guys
Userlevel 7
No problem! Let me know if you need anything else. :D
Userlevel 6
Sometimes we call him "gusy"! Ha  Take care...:D