macOS Mojave Upgrdae info:
Apple will be releasing macOS Mojave soon, maybe next week. I have a few questions about Webroot and macOS Mojave.
1. Is Webroot ready for the new upgrade in WSA Release and Beta?
2. With the new Security Features in Safari will Password Manager work in all browsers?
3. When upgrading to Mojave do we keep WSA installed or would it be better to uninstall, upgrade then reinstall?
4. If we keep WSA installed during the upgrade, what Version of WSA do we need before upgrading to Mojave, or does it matter?
5. Will we see the Webroot Filter icon in Safari like we see the P/W manager icon? Right now there is no Webroot Filter icon showing in Safari.
If anyone has anymore questions to add, please do so. Thank you.
Best answer by PVaddi
Thanks @MacDaddy385 for providing the update.
Just want to add to touch on the rest of the questions.
Our existing extensions for Password manager and web filtering needed some work which is completed and is pending review from apple.
Once we have that approval. The experience should be the same as it is today.