Solved

Disabling two factor authentication

• 26 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi,

This is to bring to the benign notice of the forum members that Webroot console is not accepting  the security code generated by Lastpass Authenticator which I reinstalled. Whenever I try to reset 2FA , I cannot do it shows the error code 405.Though I input the correct answers for security questions it is not accepting and shows the error code 405. As I cannot login Webroot I cannot read customer support messages. As I am from India calling Webroot customer care costs me much.I phoned  Webroot customer support number +1 866-612-4227 the call disconnected in the middle. One of the Webroot customer care executives cannot resolve my problem. I am posting this in the forum as a last resort. Anyone could you guide me please ?

Thankking you,

Dr.Siva

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 27 July 2023, 14:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @Dr.Siva 

Since you can’t get in contact with Webroot Support by Support Ticket or by Telephone, let me ping our Community Manager @TylerM to see if he can help on the back end of your account.

Hello @Dr.Siva 

Since you can’t get in contact with Webroot Support by Support Ticket or by Telephone, let me ping our Community Manager @TylerM to see if he can help on the back end of your account.

Thank you so much for your precious advice. I shall do it.