Solved

New to webroot mobile

• 12 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

I’ve been using webroot on my pc for over a year and recently upgraded to the mobile app. The only issue I have is every now and then I have to login to use the app. I never log out or restart the phone. I don’t mind logging in except the program never excepts my log in credentials unless I uninstall the app and start from scratch.

It’s getting extremely annoying. Anyone know of a fix. TIA

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 12 June 2023, 04:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @cyberwasp 

I would suggest to CALL Webroot Support tomorrow to fix this problem you are having. It might be something on the back end of your account they can look into.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket 24/7/365

Call 1-866-612-4227  during the week Mon - Fri 7 AM to 5:30 PM (MDT)

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @cyberwasp 

I have the same issue and support told me a couple weeks ago I will need to wait for the next update of the Webroot Android app until then they told me when I have issues is to uninstall and reinstall and login to my online account and I'm fine for a week or two.

But please contact Webroot support and complain and the more of us that do they might push it faster.

Thanks 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve come across this too. Looks like we just have to wait for an update I’m afraid