How do I print out a list of my sites with the passwords
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 16 August 2016, 19:48

View original

6 replies

How do I print a list of my sites with the passwords
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Please don't post the same subject in many areas and someone will be along to answer your question.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi jwaterfall

Welcome to the Community Forums.

The best approach for printing password data (and also for getting them into a spreadsheet & then printing that which some like to do) is to go to your online console (HERE) and once signed in click on the 'Go to Password' button on the Passwords tile.

On the right hand side of the page under 'MyIdentity Action' click on the 'Export Data' option. You will be asked to enter your master password (the same one you used to sign into the console) and once that is validated you will be presented with a window entitled 'Export Data' showing all of your credentials logged in the Manager.

If you look at the bottom right hand corner of the window you will see an option to 'Send to Printer'. If you click on that should get the standard printer dialog for your system and can then customise/printer as per usual.

The other option I alluded to was to save to file (use the 'Save to File' option) and yo will be given options to save as .xml, .html or .csv which you can then open & print as per usual for any one of those documents, etc.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick

Wow! Thanks very much, Baldrick. I had no idea such a feature even existed.

I love when I learn something new about Webroot. :D

bd
Userlevel 7
No worries, BD...that is what the Community is all about...we each share what we know with each other...that makes the Community go around. :D
@ wrote:
No worries, BD...that is what the Community is all about...we each share what we know with each other...that makes the Community go around. :D
Indeedly Doodly! 😃