New VIP Rewards!

Show first post

204 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Thanks Amit!
Userlevel 7
As many of you know, I have been on a hiatus from the Community for a couple months or so.  I am back... and I have finally had a chance to catch up on this thread.

Lots of good ideas!  I think the one that I like the most is a USB thumbdrive.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Glad to have you back David! I think the USB is in the lead right now, along with stickers that would fit on a mobile phone. Let me know if there are any additional ideas, otherwise I'll get started on these ideas.

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
@

Hi Anna,

Portable pocket router could be added to the VIP Program. The color would be green in color with Webroot written on it.

Another.gift could be.gift cards or codes for Stores of Windows Phone, Android and Apple. It would be used to buy apps or games from WP, Android or Apple stores.
Userlevel 7
@ 

A wireless mouse could be added to the VIP program. It would come white in color with the edges glossy green. Webroot would be written on it. Excellent for use with laptops and desktops.
Userlevel 7
Me again :)

I have an idea of what I would like, and would use.  I would use it quite a bit actually.  This is, however, something that I believe would likely have to be reserved for the higher levels, or even as an extra reward for Gold VIP that might be earned a year following acheiving Gold VIP as a way of continuing rewards past that point if so desired due to the fact they probably would not be cheap.

Hoodies.  I LOVE hoodies, and wear them a good part of the fall and winter.  Simply a black hoodie withe the Webroot VIP logo emroidered on it.

As it is, the Rewards are mighty impressive, and several of them at the higher levels are not inexpensive.  I think it would be nice though once we have Gold VIP's in the ranks that they would occasionally be able to receive some other tokens as time goes by.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I like the mouse idea - I'd want one myself!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
To be entirely honest.... I would love to see the wireless mouse in the Travel Kit instead of the micro mouse that is currently in it 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Keep the ideas coming! :D I will see what I can do about the wireless mouse, but I think that the hoodie idea is a good one to consider for Gold VIPs - we certainly don't want to stop rewarding people after they get to Gold so it's good to start thinking about that now.

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Keep the ideas coming! :D I will see what I can do about the wireless mouse, but I think that the hoodie idea is a good one to consider for Gold VIPs - we certainly don't want to stop rewarding people after they get to Gold so it's good to start thinking about that now.

Thanks!
Exactly what I meant 🙂  

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Thanks!
Exactly what I meant 🙂  

Yes I love the idea of a Webroot Mouse and the USB and of course the Hoodie is great but I'm lost for ideas with ams963 jumping in with all his ideas. LOLs:D
Userlevel 7
@

A portable external battery power bank with LED torch/flashlight could be added to the VIP program. The power bank would be light green in color with Webroot written in Georgia font and white color on the back. It would be sleek and glossy. Perfect when travelling with smartphones and tablets.
Userlevel 7
@ 

A Webroot umbrella could be added to the VIP program. Now that would be cool. It would save you from rain and the scorching heat of the Sun, just like Webroot saves you from malware.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
I love it! :D Thanks Amit!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ 

A Webroot umbrella could be added to the VIP program. Now that would be cool. It would save you from rain and the scorching heat of the Sun, just like Webroot saves you from malware.
I want to expand that train of thought...

Webroot can add a nice shiny new 2015 Ford Mustang to the VIP program.
They are fast, just like Webroot!
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
And of course you would get one at the Sr. Community Leader level, right Corey? :D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
And of course you would get one at the Sr. Community Leader level, right Corey? :D
Well now that you mention it...
😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ 

Na, Na a nice Camaro ZL1 or Z28! 😃
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Na, Na a nice Camaro ZL1 or Z28! :D
Well, we have fast and then we have FAST.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Webrooters,

@ I was just tossing the idea of a green or white elastic Headband with Webroot written on it! It would be great on hot days or for working out or ear muffs for cold days..

Just another idea for VIP Rewards,

😉
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ 

And if we expand the thought a little further, Ferrari Sergio could be added to the VIP Program. These are super exclusive, superfast cars, the best in the market. Just like Webroot. Now that would be a cool way to honor the VIPs. Ferrari's invitation-only Supercar. It would start from Expert Advisor level of course.;)

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/141023161739-ferrari-eric-clapton-620xa.jpg
Userlevel 7
@ 

An E-reader device could be added to the VIP program. Great for book lovers. Very handy and extremely useful especially when travelling.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@ wrote:
Hello Webrooters,

@ I was just tossing the idea of a green or white elastic Headband with Webroot written on it! It would be great on hot days or for working out or ear muffs for cold days..

;)
I actually really like this idea @ especially since a lot of Webrooters are active and would love to wear these at their games. Thanks for the idea!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hello Webrooters,

;)
I actually really like this idea @ especially since a lot of Webrooters are active and would love to wear these at their games. Thanks for the idea!
I agree, that sounds like a good one to me. It certainlt beats wrapping a strip of towelling around my head 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
To be entirely honest.... I would love to see the wireless mouse in the Travel Kit instead of the micro mouse that is currently in it :)
Ask and you shall receive David! I was able to procure some wireless mice and I will be happy to swap them out in the travel kit. For those of you who already received a travel kit, I will be happy to send you a new mouse. Just let me know. :D