Show first post

204 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Great I'm glad you like it Anna!! :)

Your Welcome. 🙂
Userlevel 7
@
An encrypted flash drive could be added to the VIP program. It would have a sleek design and glossy exterior with Webroot written on it. The flash drive could be green in color.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I would love to see a Mouse Pad with the Gamer Picture on it and Glows in the Dark!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I would love to see a Mouse Pad with the Gamer Picture on it and Glows in the Dark!

Daniel
WoW I want one of those too!! Awesome idea!!:D
Userlevel 6
+1 for the notebook idea from Sherry. :)
Although we're in the digital age I still prefer pen&paper for taking notes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Thanks again for all the ideas! I will see what I can do. :D

Anna
Userlevel 7
Wish I could give the flash drive idea a million kudos!!!

Great idea Amit!!
Userlevel 7
I'm glad you liked it. I'm sure Anna will consider the idea and introduce it to the VIP program in no time.:)
Userlevel 2
Badge
These cards are very good idea!
Could we have the source image files to translate and print them in Hungarian?
Userlevel 7
@_GoOriolesGo wrote:
Wish I could give the flash drive idea a million kudos!!!

Great idea Amit!!
Ditto on the "million kudos" for the flash drive,  Would be cool to include a brief 7-day (?) trial of WR on it IMO.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@
An encrypted flash drive could be added to the VIP program. It would have a sleek design and glossy exterior with Webroot written on it. The flash drive could be green in color.
Flash drive! Flash drive! Flash drive!
Userlevel 7
@
It would be great if earphones are added to the VIP program. The earphone would be really sleek and glossy. It could be in-ear or earbud. I would prefer in-ear. It could be white in color with the earbud and microphone space green. Webroot would be written in black and in Times New Roman font on the microphone space.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Another great idea, thanks @! I will add it to the list of ideas.

Thanks!
Anna
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
This would be an Awesome T-Shirt! I'd even buy them! ;)

Userlevel 7
Really, Daniel...is there no end to your skills and capabilities...a graphic designer now...and purveyor of T-shirts....sign me up for one...no, make that a clean dozen...as soon as your first batch is ready. ;)
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Really, Daniel...is there no end to your skills and capabilities...a graphic designer now...and purveyor of T-shirts....sign me up for one...no, make that a clean dozen...as soon as your first batch is ready. ;)
Looks good, I'll take a dozen too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Not really Solly as it was already posted here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Non-Techie/Webroot-Wallpapers/m-p/22942#M153 :p

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Well, Daniel, still think that there are many as yet unview strings to your bow...what will we see next I wonder? ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Webroot Girl Guides Cookies? 😃 I don't know if you that over there? http://www.girlguides.ca/GGC/Cookies/Cookie_History/GGC/Cookies/Cookie_History.aspx?hkey=b4708d8c-f8da-4c57-8ac5-d847d29ef1c4

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Are they made with real Girl Guides (...think Addams Family...;)).
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
I just got a pm and have been upgraded to ?? I still cant change
my avatar from the bland to something special...LOL
thanks for the advise and help
Gordon
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I just got a pm and have been upgraded to ?? I still cant change
my avatar from the bland to something special...LOL
thanks for the advise and help
Gordon
That comes at Frequent Voice as you just got to New Voice. You will have to visit more and post buddy!

Daniel ;)
Userlevel 7
@
2.0 digital speakers could be added to the VIP program. The speakers would be green in color and curved in shape. Webroot would be written on its back. It would really be sleek and cool to use the Webroot Speakers with a laptop.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@ wrote:
@
2.0 digital speakers could be added to the VIP program. The speakers would be green in color and curved in shape. Webroot would be written on its back. It would really be sleek and cool to use the Webroot Speakers with a laptop.
Another excellent idea. Thanks Amit!
Userlevel 7
@
Encrypted portable HDDs could be added to the VIP program. They would come green in color with glossy surface. The design should be sleek with Webroot written in black Georgia font on the top.

Another reward could be MicroSD cards. They would also come in green color.