Show first post

204 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Awwww Sir Baldrick you got me now! 😉 absolutely correct! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Nah, I know what you meant...;)
Userlevel 7
It was my honor and pleasure to help in anyway I can for Webroot and our members. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@ wrote:
Hope that the discount is international as I have a group pf people that I can certainly pass the cards onto...;)
So, I just started with US, UK, and CA since those are the areas where we have both active community members and a localized website. Please let me know if there are other locations that are in high demand and we can see what we can do.

Thanks so much for all the positive feedback!
Userlevel 7
Thanks, Anna

That is great news...I shall have to start making sure that the right people have got one of those cards as soon as I receive them...:D

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
The idea is good. The card looks fantastic.

@
A transparent webroot sticker for smartphones would be great. The sticker should be smooth, very thin and feature a cool Webroot logo. It would be used on the back cover of the smartphone.
Userlevel 7
Thats great!

Good job Antus67!

Thanks Anna, can't wait to get the cards, saves my nimble hands and everyones eyes from reading my handwriting!:D
Userlevel 7
@Antus67 wrote:
It was my honor and pleasure to help in anyway I can for Webroot and our members. ;)
And it is well appreciated my friend!

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thanks, Anna

That is great news...I shall have to start making sure that the right people have got one of those cards as soon as I receive them...:D

Regards

Baldrick
Oh yes!

I too have several people.

Once I receive them, they will be like an American Express Card, I wont leave hime without them!

Cant wait to get them!

Userlevel 6
Those cards are a brilliant idea.

@:I thought I was very clever and just changed the country code in the VIP URLs which I've received, and so I came to the german VIP-page. Is this desired or was it a bad idea of mine?
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@ wrote:

@:I thought I was very clever and just changed the country code in the VIP URLs which I've received, and so I came to the german VIP-page. Is this desired or was it a bad idea of mine?
Yes, that is completely fine. 😃 The only problem is that it won't be printed on the card, so you'll have to tell people how to do that. I will be happy to get some German cards made up when I have budget again next quarter - any other countries requested from anyone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@ wrote:
The idea is good. The card looks fantastic.

@
A transparent webroot sticker for smartphones would be great. The sticker should be smooth, very thin and feature a cool Webroot logo. It would be used on the back cover of the smartphone.

@ I think that is a good idea - I also like the idea for a similar type of sticker for a laptop. Would you rather have one that says "Webroot", one with just the "W", or the VIP logo?
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Yes, that is completely fine. 😃 The only problem is that it won't be printed on the card, so you'll have to tell people how to do that. I will be happy to get some German cards made up when I have budget again next quarter - any other countries requested from anyone?
Perhaps you could make the VIP discount page more international and include a button to change the country. Then one URL would be sufficient for every language. 
German cards would be great but as I'm the only German community member I think the budget will be better used for the other community members :) 
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@MaspeekCfar wrote:
@ wrote:
You're welcome!  The pens are pretty cool.  They gave me one on my first day here :)
My pen has been a valuable added asset to my home. All the thunderstorms and power suges lately, that led light saves the day! Great.gift!
Must also share that I love Anna's cards. Her notes are priceless!
Beth
Couldn't agree more.
of the rewards I've recieved so far, the pint glass gets the most use.
LOL! 
Me too! 
Userlevel 7
@
The VIP program already has a sticker for laptops. It could be a little thinner to be more soothing to look at . And it should only say Webroot.

The sticker for smartphones should also simply say Webroot. It should at least fit a 4" phone. Any wider than that and it wouldn't fit my phone.;) It should be very thin and transparent with Webroot in the middle.

One more suggestion. The VIP discount cards could be made into scratch cards and the discounts could be varied a little. Some cards would give 50% on scratching, some would give 60%. The cards also should have QR codes instead of the URLs.

These changes would surely excite the user of the card.:)
Userlevel 6
Look what I've received today! 🙂 🙂 :)

A big thank you to Anna and the Webroot Team!

?????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
Userlevel 7
I got the same last year, the VIP glasses is the perfect size for a small can of beer. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
These are all great ideas - please let me know if you have more. 

Ideas for the cards:
- Scratch cards - I don't think that I can do this right now, but something that I will keep in mind.
- QR codes - I love the idea - do you all think that the people you are giving these to would prefer a QR code or URL?
- Universal page with button to choose country - I did ask for this and was told that we can't do that right now, but it is definitely something I will bring up again as we make changes to our site.
- German cards - I don't think that it is difficult for the printer to swap out the URL on a few cards, so it really won't be a problem for me to get some of these made. Let me know if there are requests for other countries.

Ideas for.gifts:
- A small (4" max) transparent sticker that says Webroot.
- Any other ideas/feedback on the sticker?
- Any other ideas regarding the current.gifts or new.gifts?

Thanks everyone!
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@ wrote:
Look what I've received today! 🙂 🙂 :)

A big thank you to Anna and the Webroot Team!

Thank you for posting the picture @ - it looks great! I love your background too. :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Anna!

I was thinking maybe a Calendar, small or medium added to the.gifts. It could have a background of WEBROOT like the gamers photo.
Have another idea...a small tablet, notebook with Webroots name on it.

Just a thought!:D
Userlevel 7
Hi Sherry

Please, no...not the calendar...that seems to be the standard give away these days from takeaway outlets, and others.

😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hi Sherry

Please, no...not the calendar...that seems to be the standard give away these days from takeaway outlets, and others.

;)
Well Solly OKAY! I give how about paper tablets?:8

EDIT How about a caculator?:D They make them small!
Userlevel 7
I think that they are part of the travel pack that is one of the treats when one gets to a higher rank. ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I think that they are part of the travel pack that is one of the treats when one gets to a higher rank. ;)
Alrighty then it's back to stickers!!;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
I do like the idea of a nice notebook, though, to go with the fancy pen. I'll keep that one in mind too. Thanks for the ideas Sherry!