Solved

Do you mind updating your site?

Show first post

100 replies

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I allow them to place their cookie but the site should load up anyway..

I've checked when I'm trying to load and no cookie was placed which hints to me that it's not reaching them at all.
try allowing cookies for the site. You can clear it out when you are done. They may now require cookies.

Also, you should check if your plug ins are up to date
Everywhere not associated with their company .. Yep.. Went down the line of the list on top.. Everything loaded up fine.

Except..
Elderscrolls online does load..

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/agegate
It is allowed.. It's not coming in..
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
It is allowed.. It's not coming in..
did you check your plugins? Check if they are updated?

How about a different browser?
Adblock wanted an update, webroot does not seem to be updatable

Still no banana.
I tried IE.. I posted that in the first post.
Disabling adblock is not helping either.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Adblock wanted an update, webroot does not seem to be updatable

Still no banana.
Wbroot Filtering Extension will update thru Webroot. It should be ver 1.0.0,39
It sounds like its the website or something with Firefox. Is your Java up to date? Flash Player?
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I tried IE.. I posted that in the first post.
Yes, I saw that. You said you couldnt get in. Can you try it now?
I've removed most of Adobe stuff because they put the bloatware in their stuff without asking permission.

Once tried to install some McAfee junk with their update so I said goodbye forever.. I can still watch Youtube so I guess I still have one of them..
Control panel says Adobe Flash Player 12

i was in the middle of responding to that post about changing the race of my Khajiit character and the button would not work.. Press post and It just kept spinning and loading.
i hate IE nothing is happening I just keep clicking for it to load and nothing happens.
res://sdiageng.dll/print.pngWindows Network Diagnosticshttps://#Publisher
Issues found
https://#3Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (forums.bethsoft.com) is not respondingDetectedres://sdiageng.dll/warning.png
Contact your network administrator or Internet service provider (ISP)Completed

Issues foundhttps://#Detection
6Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (forums.bethsoft.com) is not responding
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I've removed most of Adobe stuff because they put the bloatware in their stuff without asking permission.

Once tried to install some McAfee junk with their update so I said goodbye forever.. I can still watch Youtube so I guess I still have one of them..
Control panel says Adobe Flash Player 12

i was in the middle of responding to that post about changing the race of my Khajiit character and the button would not work.. Press post and It just kept spinning and loading.
usually if a site needs an add on you will get a message. Try deleteing your IE browsing history
Did that and it still does not load.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Did that and it still does not load.
is it just that one page? or other pages?
It's only pages associated with them. I've said that already.
Amazon loads, google loads, can you run it loads, youtube loads, usps, nvidia , ups, united airlines, virus total , they all load
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
It's only pages associated with them. I've said that already.
Amazon loads, google loads, can you run it loads, youtube loads, usps, nvidia , ups, united airlines, virus total , they all load
Sorry, I am out of ideas. I think it  has something to do with that page. Either they are experiencing a problem or they require an add on you do not have installed or are allowing.

Well thanks for your help.. I'm going rt now..

l/p
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Well thanks for your help.. I'm going rt now..

l/p
You are very welcome

I just tried that link you gave me earlier again

Thats what I get now.

Beth
Userlevel 6
Hi SpiritedTreasure and welcome to the community!

I see that Beth has already helped you much and it's odd that you still can't access those sites.
Just in case that Webroot it blocking something please check the WRLog.log file under %PROGRAMDATA%WRDataWRLog.log

Scroll down to the bottom and check for recent events.
edit
I will check back in the morning. It's almost midnight here.

yes I do allow Bethesda to place cookies..

Hey Beth.. I am female :catwink:
Beth yes that is what I am getting too.. That is their only site that will load for me.. Elder Scrolls =Bethesda ..

Back the morning..
Userlevel 6
Nothing suspicious in the log file; please remove it from your post as it could contain confidential informations. If needed support will ask you to send them the log file.

One more thing to check; open a command line(CMD) and see how the URLs are getting resolved by your DNS server.

But for now have some sleep and rest from this problem till tomorrow ;)

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I will check back in the morning. It's almost midnight here.

yes I do allow Bethesda to place cookies..

Hey Beth.. I am female :catwink:
Always great to have another woman here!

Welcome aboard and please do come often!

Beth